Thursday 24 July 2014

Am I Writing Any More?

I've had a few messages elsewhere and some questions on here asking if I'm going to write any more, so I thought I'd make a post on here to explain the situation.

The short answer is: 
Possibly but right now, I honestly don't know.

The long answer is: 
Despite what I said in the epilogue of Indecent Descent, I've actually ended up continuing with the process of keeping notes of all the things which have been happening in my crazy life. By all the things, I mean all the sex stuff, obviously. Of which there has, to my continued disbelief, been rather a lot. I can't believe it's been a whole year since the crazy holiday from Episode Four but it has. And, perhaps against the odds, Jadie and I are still very much together. And there's stuff we've done together and stuff she's done on her own which she's told me about and stuff her friends have done which they've told her about and, um, well, actually there's some stuff we've done, you know... with her friends... all of which have made it into those notes and would probably make for some more entertainment if I wrote them up properly.

The thing is, I just haven't had the time or inclination to turn those notes into anything more readable. Like I said in the book, I don't have the same motivation as I did at the start when I thought it was just a crazy flash-in-the-pan thing that would never last. Back then it was all about posterity, but the need for that has diminished. Plus, it took much longer than I thought it would to actually get to a 'finished' version of Indecent Descent. And yes, I know even then it's still a meandering, plotless, self-indulgent load of old cobblers but it took a lot of going over and re-writing and explaining to get it even to that state. I'm not sure I can be bothered with all that again.

Yet at the same time, I do kind of miss that process. And to tell the truth, it's been weirdly exciting - in a pervy exhibitionist sort of way - to know that thousands of people have now actually read about our exploits. Jadie says it's funny that random strangers are getting aroused reading about us. She says it kind of makes her hot, too. I know what she means, although as you know, I'm a certified pervert so for me it's probably to be expected that I'd find that a turn-on. I guess it's the same motivation that drives people to publish their private sex videos, or post naked pictures of themselves. Although, strangely, neither Jadie nor I are too keen on the idea of doing that. The whole publishing a story thing just feels somehow more intimate. Old fashioned, yeah, but also a whole lot safer. A whole lot more anonymous with the false names; a whole lot harder for people who really do know us IRL to accidentally stumble across our doings just by entering an accidental combination of search terms into the great Google machine.

So maybe I will put together a few highlights from the last year. We'll see. If you'd genuinely like to read more of this stuff, please do post something on here to let me know, or write something on Amazon or Smashwords or wherever...

Cheers

Jim

16 comments:

  1. hi jim like I said before i would like to read more about jadie but if you can add those stories about jess as well then that would be really good because from what you wrote about her before she sounds just like my sort of girl I've read that scene with her and jadie about ten times now and it still gets me hard it is so hot thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first of the new episodes won't have Jess in it. However, I think you might enjoy Jadie's little restyle that she was rocking last Christmas when then episode happened. The second episode definitely will feature Jess. Although she and Jadie haven't done anything else together, there's stuff which Jadie's told me about her that I think you'll enjoy reading about.

      Delete
  2. Downloaded episode one then bought the whole book. Definitely want more please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have left some feedback for you about Indecent Descent. I would like to read more but maybe think about my idea of mixing reality and fantasy to get the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. For the next episodes, you'll think I'm mixing fantasy with reality anyway!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot more you want to share, Jim. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've written up the notes for one further episode now and there'll be another one after that.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed reading Indecent Descent a lot and I'd like it if you kept on writing. I read the first Episode online and thought it was brilliant so I bought the full e-book and read that as well. It's funny reading it because I live in Chelmsford as well so it's a bit of a local story for me and feels real, knowing some of the places you mention. I really liked the way you described lots of little details that usually get left out of 'erotic' stories. They seemed to make it all a lot more real as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have changed some of the geographical details to prevent stalkers, but if you know the area there will be places you recognise. I'm glad you like the detail. I am a bit OCD and it does make my writing a bit long winded though!

      Delete
    2. I prefer longer stories to short ones. I saw the other post about the new episodes and they sound like they could be fun. I hope you keep the same style for them as well.

      Delete
    3. The style is the same. I know not everyone likes it, but I'm glad you do. New episode's out now!

      Delete
  6. I have just found this post from a link. I was looking to see if you had written anything else because I read ID a while ago and was just thinking about it again. Wow. Stuff you've done with her friends. Seriously? Mate, I want your life! You HAVE to write about this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah, I can't complain about my life, really, can I? I have decided to do another couple of episodes and the first one does involve two girls who aren't Jadie. And one who is. And me.

      Delete
    2. Just read your other post about this too. Awesome!!

      Delete